Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A Word from the Lord

By His Spirit the Lord says:

It’s my greatest pleasure to work in my children. They hardly ever let me do this. I am so powerful that you cannot even imagine how great the things are that I can do in you. It’s completely a matter of trust. Are you willing to trust me? I mean really trust me? No questions asked, just complete surrender. Not many of my people will do this. It’s the highest calling, to completely humble yourself and let go of everything – every thought, every idea, every dream, every desire, and let me in. You have to make room for me by releasing your grip on everything else. This takes constant vigilance, because it’s the nature of humanity to grip onto things. You must grip onto Me, and Me alone.

I want to bless you. I am a giving God. My nature is to give. My people don’t completely understand how to receive from me, but all I want to do is give Myself to them. If you receive Me, you will know Me, and you will become like Me. This is my desire for you. This is what Paul understood and strove for. The possibilities are endless. What you can do and what you can become when you are receiving from Me and abiding in Me is more than you have ever imagined. My Word is true. As you receive more and more of my Spirit, infusing through your entire being, you will understand more and more the depth and the fullness of the Truth of My Word. It is to transform you into my likeness. My Spirit and my Word, together, will do this in you.

Faith and obedience are the keys. It’s all about saying YES to me and everything I want to be in you, to do in you. Faith is how you receive from Me. Obedience is how you release what I have imparted to you into the world around you. Stay very, very close to me, and learn to let it flow. It’s a flowing: Me into you and Me out through you. This is how you become one with Me, by My Spirit and My Word.

Tags: , , ,

No comments: