Thursday, April 06, 2006

Where is God?

HE IS ABOVE THE EARTH, UNDER THE EARTH,
AND IN THE REMOTEST PLACE

Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the dawn, if I dwell in the remotest part of the sea, even there Your hand will lead me, and Your right hand will lay hold of me (Psalm 139:7-10).

HE IS OVER ALL, THROUGH ALL, AND IN ALL
There is one body and one Spirit, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all (Eph. 4:4-6).

HE FILLS ALL
And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all (Eph. 1:22-23).

HE IS BEHIND YOU
But you will not go out in haste, nor will you go as fugitives;
For the Lord will go before you, and the God of Israel will be your rear guard (Isaiah 52:12).

HE IS IN FRONT OF YOU
I have set the Lord continually before me (Psalm 16:8).

Know therefore today that it is the Lord your God who is crossing over before you as a consuming fire. He will destroy them and He will subdue them before you, so that you may drive them out and destroy them quickly, just as the Lord has spoken to you (Deut. 9:3).

HE IS AT YOUR SIDE
Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken (Psalm 16:8).

The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand (Psalm 121:5).

HE IS ABOVE YOU
He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark (Psalm 91:4).

HE IS IN THE MIDST OF YOU
Since the Lord your God walks in the midst of your camp to deliver you and to defeat your enemies before you, therefore your camp must be holy; and He must not see anything indecent among you or He will turn away from you (Deut. 23:14).

HE IS IN YOU
That is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints, to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Col. 1:26, 27).

You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4).

HE IS HOLDING YOU UP
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10).

HE SURROUNDS YOU
For it is You who blesses the righteous man, O Lord, You surround him with favor as with a shield (Psalm 5:12).

You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance (Psalm 32:7).

As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people From this time forth and forever (Psalm 125:2).

HE IS CARRYING YOU
You yourselves have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles' wings, and brought you to Myself (Exodus 19:4).

Even to your old age I will be the same, and even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; and I will bear you and I will deliver you (Isaiah 46:4).

Tags: , ,

No comments: